It’s photographic, and it’s sharper and crisper than products printed directly on metal.
Not to be confused with metal prints that print directly to aluminum, this is a real chromagenic latent image print behind a carefully sourced rare ultra-glossy UV lam and mounted on thicker, stiffer aluminum sheets.
- Sharper detail than dye-sub or flat-bed
- Higher caliber print for the discerning art buyer.
- Green- the print is mounted on recycled aluminum.
- Thicker stock than most prints on metal; more durable.
- Archive-rated photographic paper.
- A gloss that exceeds “infused metal prints”.
- Mounting system ready to hang on delivery
Mounted Limited Edition Prints
Each limited edition print will come with a signature and piece number as well as a Certificate of Authenticity. All limited editions are confined to 20 total pieces.
- Printed on a Semi Matte Fuji Crystal Archive Paper
- Mounted as a Gallery Box Stack with Flat
- The black border that frames the image is 3" wide with several different edge color and wood grain options
- Keyhole mounting system ready to hang on delivery
- Distinctive new look that is durable, glassless & offers a greater degree of protection from moisture and harmful UV rays than many traditional photo framing processes
Your photograph with stand out and be a focal point in any room, free of the distraction of a clunky frame and old-school matte.
It takes roughly 10 days for the print to be created and ready for shipment. Most places in the United States shipping takes no more than 4 days. If the photograph must cross an international border, customs can take as long as 3-4 weeks of additional time.
Shipping is free globally.