The Aurora is one of those natural phenomena that melts your mind and fills you with an emotion that can only be fully known by being in its presence. My friends and I stared for more than half an hour as the sky danced before I even considered taking a photo. I took this image moments before the sun started to come up and the fog started to roll in. After doing a little research we found out that these northern lights were due to one of the biggest solar flares to happen in over a decade. In my shot you can see Orion the Hunter in the right section of the sky with his arrow drawn and the Aurora as his mantle.
Measurements: 16" X 24"
It’s photographic, and it’s sharper and crisper than products printed directly on metal.
Not to be confused with metal prints that print directly to aluminum, this is a real chromagenic latent image print behind a carefully sourced rare ultra-glossy UV lam and mounted on thicker, stiffer aluminum sheets.
- Sharper detail than dye-sub or flat-bed
- Higher caliber print for the discerning art buyer.
- Green- the print is mounted on recycled aluminum.
- Thicker stock than most prints on metal; more durable.
- Archive-rated photographic paper.
- A gloss that exceeds “infused metal prints”.
- Mounting system ready to hang on delivery
Mounted Limited Edition Prints
Print Measurements: 20" X 30"
Each limited edition print will come with a signature and piece number as well as a Certificate of Authenticity. All limited editions are confined to 20 total pieces.
- Printed on a Semi Matte Fuji Crystal Archive Paper
- Mounted as a Gallery Box Stack with Flat
- The black border that frames the image is 3" wide with several different edge color and wood grain options
- Keyhole mounting system ready to hang on delivery
- Distinctive new look that is durable, glassless & offers a greater degree of protection from moisture and harmful UV rays than many traditional photo framing processes
Your photograph with stand out and be a focal point in any room, free of the distraction of a clunky frame and old-school matte.
It takes roughly 10 days for the print to be created and ready for shipment. Most places in the United States shipping takes no more than 4 days. If the photograph must cross an international border, customs can take as long as 3-4 weeks of additional time.
Shipping is free globally.